- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Force – 1 button & 10W speaker
$1,227.09 (inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The 2N IP Force series of Intercom/Door controllers are designed for operation in the most demanding conditions
IP Force is an extremely durable IP intercom that can withstand even the most demanding conditions. It provides for visitor communication monitoring and access control. Take advantage of its superior features for maximum site security.
- The toughest IP intercom
- Wide-angle HD camera
- Robust Access Control
What’s in it for you??
- THE TOUGHEST IP INTERCOM:It combines an anti-vandal solution with an elegant design. High durability guarantees the highest coverage on the market according to the IP69K and IK10 standards.
- ROBUST ACCESS CONTROL:Control access using the reader, keypad, or the integrated camera and achieve a greater level of security for all those on the location.
- WIDE-ANGLE HD CAMERA:Monitor events around the intercom with the integrated HD camera. It has 135° wide viewing and a night vision mode.
- 2N® REMOTE CONFIGURATION:Save time and money for onsite support thanks to our free service. Access all your devices remotely via secured cloud connection. Fastest response to your customers requests.
- SECURITY RELAY:This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- INTEGRATION TO THE SECURITY SYSTEM:Easily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security.
- INTEGRATION INTO CCTV & VMS:2N® IP Force can easily be integrated with your existing CCTV or surveillance system.
|1x backlit 'Quick Dial' button with replaceable name tag (expandable), 10W loudspeaker, IP69K rated case|
|IP Force Series specifications:|
|Signal: SIP 2.0 ((RFC - 3261)|
|Transparent, white backlit buttons with easily replaceable name tags|
|Individual models have1, 2 or 4 buttons|
|2x integrated microphones with echo suppression|
|10 watt loudspeaker (standard models 1W)|
|Codecs: G.711, G.729|
|Resolution: 640 (horizontal) x 480 (vertical) pixels|
|Viewing angle: wide-angle 135° (horizontal), 109° (vertical)|
|IR Night Vision: yes|
|Codecs: H.263+, H.264, MPEG-4, JPEG|
|Power supply: 12V±15%/1A DC or PoE|
|PoE: 802.3af (Class 0 - 12.95W)|
|LAN: 10/100Base-TX with Auto-MDIX|
|Relay outputs: NC/NO contacts, max 30V/1A AC/DC|
|Active relay output: 12V/700mA DC|
|RFID card reader|
|Supported cards: EM-40XX (125Khz); HID Proximity (125kHz, 26 bit)|
|Operating temperature range: -40°C – 55°C|
|Storage temperature range: -40°C – 70°C|
|Relative humidity: 10% - 95% (not condensing)|
|Dimensions: 217x109x83 mm|
|Protection level: selected models IP 65 or IP69K rated case|