- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N IP Force – 1 button & HD camera & keypad & 10W speaker
$1,587.00(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
The 2N IP Force 1-Button VoIP/SIP Camera Door Entry Phone/Intercom (9151101CHKW) offers a smart and effective solution for the secure access control and monitoring of a building entrance. Voice and video transmission is provided by standard SIP/RTP/RTSP protocols, which guarantee the best compatibility and integration with third-party IP systems
2N IP Force is an extremely durable IP intercom that can withstand even the most demanding conditions. It provides for visitor communication monitoring and access control. Take advantage of its superior features for maximum site security.
- The toughest IP intercom
- Wide-angle HD camera
- Robust Access Control
What’s in it for you?
- THE TOUGHEST IP INTERCOM:It combines an anti-vandal solution with an elegant design. High durability guarantees the highest coverage on the market according to the IP69K and IK10 standards
- ROBUST ACCESS CONTROL:Control access using the reader, keypad, or the integrated camera and achieve a greater level of security for all those on the location.
- WIDE-ANGLE HD CAMERA:Monitor events around the intercom with the integrated HD camera. It has 135° wide viewing and a night vision mode.
- 2N® REMOTE CONFIGURATION:Save time and money for onsite support thanks to our free service. Access all your devices remotely via secured cloud connection. Fastest response to your customers requests.
- SECURITY RELAY:This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- PICTURE TO EMAIL:2N® IP Force allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- INTEGRATION TO THE SECURITY SYSTEM:Easily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security.
- INTEGRATION INTO CCTV & VMS:2N® IP Force can easily be integrated with your existing CCTV or surveillance system.
- TAMPER SWITCH:2N® IP Force can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects unauthorized opening of the device itself.
|SIP 2.0 (RFC - 3261)|
|Button format: Transparent buttons with white backlight and easily removable label|
|Number of buttons: 1, 2 or 4|
|Numeric keypad: Optional|
|Microphone: 2 built-in microphones|
|Sound pressure at 1 kHz at 1 m distance: 94 dB (10 W speaker)|
|Codecs: G.711, G.729, G.722, L16/16kHz|
|Resolution - HD camera 1280 x 960|
|Resolution - SD camera 640 x 480|
|Viewing angle: 135° (H), 109° (V)|
|Night vision: Yes (optional)|
|Codecs: H.263+, H.263, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4|
|RFID card reader|
|RFID card reader: 13.56MHz a 125kHz|
|Support for NFC: Yes, HCE and the 2N® Mobile Key application needed|
|Power supply: 12V ± 15%/ 2A DC, or PoE|
|PoE: PoE 802.3af (Class 0 - 12.95W)|
|LAN: 10/100BASE-TX with Auto-MDIX function|
|Passive switch: NC/NO contacts, max 30 V/1 A AC/DC|
|Active switch output: 9 to 13 V DC depending on Power supply (PoE: 9 V; adapter: source voltage minus 1 V), max 700 mA|
|Supported protocols: SIP2.0, DHCP opt. 66, SMTP, 802.1x, RTSP, RTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Syslog, ONVIF|
|Weight max.: 2000 g|
|Operating temperature -40°C – 55°C|
|Operating relative humidity: 10%-95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimensions: 217x109x83 mm|
|Coverage level: IP69K|