- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N SIP Audio Converter
(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Ideal for Offices and stores, Government offices, Shopping centers, Sports grounds and Parking lots and secured areas
Connect your Public Address to your telephone system and use it to make announcements via your mobile phone. 2N® SIP Audio Converter converts the sound from a SIP phone system to the classic analogue form so you can broadcast live or pre-recorded messages over the IP network to any distance.
- Two-way communicator
- Multicast broadcasting
- Built-in relay
What’s in it for you?
- TWO-WAY COMMUNICATOR:Use the Converter with an external speaker as a simple Public Address system or with a microphone as a two-way communicator on the principle of a simple IP intercom.
- MULTICAST BROADCASTING:Broadcast to an unlimited number of end devices, all without burdening your LAN/WAN with redundant data-streams
- BUILT-IN RELAY:External devices can be controlled using the relay or you can use it as a priority switch (override mode).
- POWERFUL AMPLIFIER:2N® SIP Audio Converter has a built-in amplifier with an output of 2×10 W so it can easily be connected to a speaker without the need of an external amplifier.
- CALLING:By connecting a microphone and a switch button you can call up to three pre-set numbers.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION:Connect the converter to an existing LAN/WAN network. The actual configuration of the device is performed in a clean web interface.
- INFORMACAST PROTOCOL SUPPORT:The Informacast protocol allows for spoken or sound recording play back from Cisco devices.
- INTEGRATION INTO OTHER SYSTEMS:You can easily integrate the 2N® SIP Audio Converter into third-party systems such as video monitoring systems or IP telephony.