- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N Access Unit – Touch keypad
$470.29 (inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Access Unit with sensitive keypad for pincode aided entrance (shown with mounting frame – not included)
This IP access control unit equipped with a capacitive touch keypad reliably registers and evaluates each touch. After entering the correct access PIN, the unit opens the door. Each user can have their own access code, or several users can share one PIN. The unit is designed for indoor or outdoor installation.
- Capacitive touch technology
- Adjustable backlighting brightness
- Silent alarm activation
What’s in it for you?
- REGULAR AUTOMATIC CALIBRATION:With regular automatic calibration, the unit reliably registers and evaluates each touch and prevents detection of unwanted or false touches (e.g. raindrops).
- GUARANTEED VISIBILITY EVEN AT NIGHT:Thanks to backlighting with adjustable brightness, visibility of the keypad is ensured even at night or in places with minimal lighting.
- SILENT ALARM:A unique code can be set on the unit that opens the door, but also triggers another action without warning the intruder, such as setting off an alarm at the building security control centre.
- ACOUSTIC AND VISUAL SIGNALLING:Each touch on the keypad and evaluation of the entered PIN is signalled acoustically. Acceptance or rejection of the PIN is also signalled visually.
- TAMPER PROTECTION:2N Access Unit Touch Keypad is equipped with a mechanical protective switch. As soon as anyone attempts to damage the unit mechanically, the switch is activated and an alarm is set off.
- NOTIFICATION OF INCORRECT PIN ENTRY:If anyone repeatedly enters an invalid PIN to gain entry to the building, the 2N® Access Unit Touch Keypad immediately alerts the administrator and blocks the keypad for a pre-set time.
- SECURITY RELAY:This simple, additional device prevents interference with the lock connected to the access control unit to prevent unauthorised entry into the building.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION:A single ethernet cable, Power over Ethernet, and the option to connect a lock, exit button, or door contact directly to the unit make installation very simple.
- WEB INTERFACE ADMINISTRATION:
Simply connect the access control unit to your LAN and everything can be set up via the intuitive web interface.
- A UNIT PACKED WITH SMART FEATURES:The 2N Access Unit Touch Keypad combines the functions of a traditional controller and access keypad, which significantly reduces installation, cabling, and maintenance costs.