- 10,000+ Products
- Australian Stock & Warranty
- We accept Purchase orders
2N Access Unit – 125kHz
$682.00(inc. of GST)
- 12 payments
- 16 payments
- 6 payments
- 8 payments
*Other fees may apply.
Access Unit with 125KHz EM Card Reader (shown with mounting frame – not included)
The 2N Access Unit RFID is an access control unit based purely on IP technology. It combines the functions of a traditional door controller and RFID reader, which significantly reduces installation, cabling, and maintenance costs. It supports cards or other media using 125 kHZ
- Simple installation with a single cable
- Advanced event reporting options
- NFC technology support for door opening
What’s in it for you?
- ACCESS SECURITY:Use 2N Access Unit RFID to prevent unauthorised access to a building, ensuring the highest level of security for all people in the building.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION:A single ethernet cable, Power over Ethernet, and the option to connect a lock, exit button, or door contact directly to the unit make installation very simple.
- ADVANCED EVENT REPORTING:The 2N Access Unit RFID not only allows logs to be sent to the Syslog server, but also e-mail notifications to building security or an HTTPs command to a third-party system for selected events.
- WEB INTERFACE ADMINISTRATION:Simply connect the access control unit to your LAN and everything can be set up via the intuitive web interface.
- TAMPER PROTECTION:2N Access Unit RFID is equipped with a mechanical protective switch. As soon as anyone attempts to damage the unit mechanically, the switch is activated and an alarm is set off.
- MONITORING ENTRANCES AND EXITS:Other expansion modules (e.g. an exit RFID reader, keypad, or Bluetooth etc.) can be connected to the 2N Access Unit RFID, allowing you to secure a door easily from both sides.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE:Thanks to its mechanical properties, the access unit is designed for either indoor or outdoor installation.
|Interface: Power||12v +-15% / 2A DC or PoE|
|PoE||PoE 802.3af (Class 0 – 12.95W)|
|LAN||10/100BASE-TX s Auto-MDIX, connecting block or RJ-45 pigtail|
|Supported protocols||DHCP opt. 66, SMTP, 802.1x, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, Syslog|
|Passive switch||Make and break contact, max. 30 V / 1 A AC/DC|
|Active switch output||8 to 12 V DC according to power source (PoE: 10 V; adapter: source voltage minus 2 V), max 400 mA|
|Supported 125 kHz cards:||EM4100, EM4102, HID Prox|
|Dimensions: Frame for fitting on surface||107(W) x 130(H) x 28(D) mm|
|Dimensions: Frame for recess fitting in wall||130(W) x 153(H) x 5(D) mm|
|Box for mounting in wall (dimension of minimum hole in wall)||108(W) x 131(H) x 45(D) mm|
|Dimensions||99(W) x 123(H) x 29(D) mm|